Product Marketing Manager
The Symetri Technology Unit responsible for Symetri’s own technology solutions and product development globally is now looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Sovelia product family.
In the role of Product Marketing Manager at Symetri Technology Unit you will work in close collaboration with the Sovelia Product Managers and Product development teams, as well as Symetri’s local marketing and sales teams, globally. The purpose of the role is to plan, create and maintain a clear message for the Sovelia product family using the right channels, platforms and mix of content. You will be part of a small, but efficient marketing team within Symetri Technology unit, reporting to Unit’s Head of Marketing. We are looking the person to be based in our office at Vantaa, Finland.
Daily tasks include planning and creation of product messaging, related campaigns, and other activities. In this role you are responsible for product release news communication to our customer base, creation of product videos/blogs/articles/whitepapers and other content as needed and maintaining the global product webpage. You will be expected to, together with the product managers, develop consistent and continuous marketing activities and related reporting of activities to grow Symetri’s business. An important part of this role is also to connect with Symetri’s local marketing people to understand and respond to customer needs in the regions.
As a Product Marketing Manager your work will include
- Planning, creation and execution of yearly, quarterly and monthly product marketing activities, including digital marketing campaigns for product awareness and lead generation
- Working closely with Product Management teams and local Business Unit marketing to understand the needed actions and content
- Managing a Product marketing budget
- Measuring and reporting marketing performance against set goals on an ongoing basis
- Suggesting and taking new initiatives supporting the set goals forward
Our offering to our employees are based on four key principles: a community in which you can challenge, impact and grow yourself, your colleagues and our customers. Read more on our career page.
Additionally we offer
- Comprehensive introduction and onboarding process, ongoing support from your manager and the wider global team
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Comprehensive health and sports/culture benefit package
- The atmosphere and culture of an international organization
- Hybrid work environment
- Flexible working hours
You will be joining a global team of ~100 people – developers, product managers and product owners. As a person you have prestigeless approach, a hands on, problem-solving attitude with good communication and presentation skills, and ability to take tasks forward independently. We are looking to hire the right person, more than just looking at the work history, but here are some of the key requirements:
- 3+ years of experience from Product marketing in B2B environment
- Postsecondary education in marketing, communication, or related field
- Excellent written and spoken English, all content in this role is created in English
- Excellent writing skills, visual eye following the product brand guidelines and eye on detail
- Good communication skills to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Very good knowledge of the main MS365 tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Hubspot
- Knowledge and experience of Linkedin, Youtube, Google Analytics and other marketing tools/platform
- Previous experience working in a multi-national / global organisation
- Start: As soon as possible
- Employment type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Vantaa / Hybrid
How to apply
More information about the position from Lotta Järvi, Head of marketing Symetri technology, 040 5429359 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com.
At Symetri we create and provide technology solutions and services for design, engineering, construction, and manufacturing businesses. We empower people to work smarter for a better future by ensuring they have access to the expertise and technology they need to improve their performance and sustainability.
We develop and distribute our own solutions and are one of the world’s top resellers of Autodesk software with over 400K users across Northern Europe and the US. Our mission is to challenge people to work smarter for a better future, and we value passion, teamwork, courage, and the drive to create change above all else.