Sovelia PLM 19.3 released!
As a direct result of customer feedback new features improving the usage of HTML interface and Sovelia server functionality are included in the latest release of Sovelia PLM.
Compare structures and see the differences between them
Stamp QR-codes in a drawing
Other new functionalities & enhancements include:
- Hover above thumbnail provides larger thumbnails
- User right support for fields specific updates for special user roles - metareplace
- Support for multi edit in grid
- New apply button design with summary panel
- Sorting in Object sheet grid
- Keyboard support - moving with tabulator - for grid editing
- CTRL-A support for grid row selection
- Shift and control support for grid row selection
- Performance optimisations of HTML with big database
- Word search performance optimisation
Read more about Sovelia PLM
Interested to know more about Sovelia? Leave your contact details and our local sales person will get back to you.
J. Espen Stokke
Altair announced today that Symetri has joined it’s growing channel partner network. Symetri will offer all of Altair’s simulation solutions to its customers in the Nordic region.Lue lisää
Voisitko olla hakemamme henkilö vastaamaan CAD/PLM tuesta tai PLM-konsultoinnista?Lue lisää
Tom Rudge works on our UK construction team in Enfield, London as a Digital Construction Consultant. He helps customers with both the theory and practice of BIM to drive improved outcomes.Lue lisää