When the architectural firm Alessandro Ripellino decided to take the step to BIM planning, in order to meet changing purchaser requirements, it was important to have a user-friendly platform and to be able to deliver high-quality projects in a short time.Learn more
Hille Melbye: Succes with BIM is relying on the partnership with their trusted advisor
- Manual handling of doors.
- From 2D to 3D.
- Naviate Door tool.
- Revit / BIM implementation.
- The Naviate door tool is of high value and 3D does the job.
- A huge improvement to be able to count 700 doors with detailed information.
- With BIM, delivery of a high quality product to the customers. It may take just as long to make the design but the quality is beyond comparison.
Leave us a message
Architect Jaakko Pöytäniemi talks about the reasons of using Revit for construction and renovation projects, and the importance of the trainings to have up-to-date knowhow among the architects and designers.Learn more
Spectrum Architects in Stockholm knew right from the start that to be able to meet the demands of future customers, they had to establish a proper platform with IT, software, laptops and other equipment supporting the wide range of tasks for their new working practice – Activity-Based Workplaces.Learn more