Thanks to BIM 360 Field, the whole building site is being digitised and not just the drawing and the model. All the work that so far has been done around the computer screen in the ‘building shed’ is now being moved out to the building site.Lue lisää
SWECO Norway saves time with Naviate Structure
Finding a solution for bolting light and other technical equipment to the ceiling in a tunnel, giving detailed information on the coordinates for all 4000 bolts.
- New function in Naviate Structure for Revit gives an automatic overview of all coordinates for 4000 bolts.
- Implementatioin of data between partners in BIM projects.
- Close dialogue between Symetri and SWECO.
- Control on all 4000 bolts with coordinates – an essential improvement of methodology.
- Automation; manual simulation for every bolt, would have meant 3 weeks manual work for the entire project team.
- The new function in Naviate gives full control through the early stages of the projecat planning.
- Automation of project data; Excel files are now generated and shared automatically to the respective systems of the partners in the project.