Advanced BIM modeling made it possible to construct a 65.000/117.000 m2 commercial building complex, the Statoil building at Fornebu, Norway, in only 20 months on site.Lue lisää
Cedervall Architects – thorough preparations are key to success with BIM
Cedervall needed a CAD and BIM advisor. Main issue: Moving from 2D to 3D and from there to Building Information Modelling.
Symetri Consultancy in the right methodologies using the programs Revit, Solibri, Naviate and BIMeye.
- Template files and a major content library; components and products that are adapted to Swedish standards.
- Sheet manager; keep track of views and copy drawings quickly and easily create enhanced drawing lists.
- Door tools; automated handling of doors and some of their data.
- Filter elements; find and select the item to be edited.
BIM Methodology development:
- Streamline the design process.
- Ensure common working methods.
- Ensure Implementation working.
Leave us a message
Architect Petri Rouhiainen talks about the reasons of using Building Information Modelling, the benefits of BIM, and the importance of training.Lue lisää
The development of strong BIM and CAD skills are required when designing and constructing big shopping malls. To ensure this, Hille Melbye Architects is dependent on a close working relationship and trust in their BIM and CAD consultant company.Lue lisää